- With our TV antenna no more need to pay a bill on TV. Our HD antenna can receive HD Channels. With amplified tv antenna start to access all of the news, sitcoms, kids and sports programs.
- ✔️FULL HD CRYSTAL-CLEAR TV & HD SOUND QUALITY: Our smart tv antenna adopts upgraded with new type Smart Switch control Powerful 2020 Amplifier Signal Booster with built-in Smart IC Chip Next generation & Crystal Clear Filter Technology to picks up signals within 200 miles range. The new technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals with enhanced gain, range and frequency performance.
- ✔️UP TO 200 MILES RANGE: The indoor HDTV antenna can reach up to 200 miles and can be placed almost anywhere in your Home. Digital antenna constantly scans for new channels as they're made available for broadcast. Hang the indoor antenna on a window or wall, or better position where owns better reception of your House. NOTE: Always remember re-scan for channels after moving the Antenna. Visit - "dtv gov maps" information is useful.
- ✔️18 FT LONG COAXIAL CABLE & USB POWER ADAPTER: Makes amplified antenna easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows. Smart IC USB Power Adapter with built-in overvoltage protection will help if in your TV there is no USB output for connecting dtv antenna to the power supply. NOTE: Please switch the amplifier to "short range" if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower (within 35 Miles).
Digital TV Antenna Long 200 Miles Range - Support 4K 1080 Signal Booster
1. Visit http://dtv.gov/maps to confirm available channels in your area, it's simple and the information is useful.
2. Areas with large obstructions such as valleys, mountains, etc, will reduce effective range.
Note: Always remember re-scan for channels after moving the Antenna
3. "TVFool" is more complex but gives a lot more detail including gorgeous plots of theoretical signal strength and where the broadcast towers are located.
4. Please remove the amplifier to if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower (within 35 Miles)and have a very strong signal.
5. Place the antenna, on a window (strongly recommended).
Try different locations, put the antenna up as high as you can. It depends on your area
6. Connect tv antenna to 'Ant In' on the back of any HDTV
7. In the TV's setup menu, change the scan type to "Antenna" Or "Air".
8. Scan for channels using your TV's "Channel Search" Or "Channel Scan" and be ready to enjoy free TV.
9. It depends on your living quarters and how close you are to the broadcast towers.
10. If you're looking for a cable-style TV schedule,"TitanTV" is a free Web service that lists local programming.